Land for sale in Elm Close, Dullingham, Newmarket
A SUPERB AND RARELY AVAILABLE SINGLE BUILDING PLOT - Full planning consent for a substantial house in a mature setting overlooking Paddocks.
- A rarely available single Building Plot overlooking parkland paddocks approx. 0.45 acres(0.19ha) sts
- Full Planning Consent for 1 substantial detached dwelling from East Cambs DC ref 19/01553/FUL.
- Mature trees screen the site in a central village location.
- Overlooking fenced paddocks in a Conservation area.
- Main line station 0.9 miles with trains to Cambridge, Newmarket, and East Anglia. The M 11 is only 1
PLANNING Planning consent with conditions was granted by the Planning Inspectorate following an appeal on September 3,2020 after a refusal from East Cambs DC of Application 19/01553/FUL. Full information concerning the application and decisions are available on the East Cambs DC planning portal.
PLANS The application was for a single mainly 2 storey detached dwelling of approx. 344 sq. metres (3700 sq. ft) to provide on the ground floor entrance hall, 4 reception rooms,2 cloakrooms, kitchen with pantry, utility room and on the first floor 4 double bedrooms, 2 with ensuite, bathroom. Outside ample parking and double garage.
SERVICES Mains electricity, water and sewers are available but purchasers should satisfy themselves to the adequacy and availability.
ACCESS Access to the plot is available from Elm Close off Station Road. After the gate the private access road, owned by the adjoining property the Arboretum provides full rights of access and services and cost of maintenance is shared between the Arboretum and the plot.
VIEWING The plot may be inspected at any time without an appointment.